Every company wants to change the world, and we're doing it. Skylo moves the world’s machine data from sensors-to-satellite and delivers critical information to the people who need it, precisely when they need it most. Skylo connects the unconnected -- machines like fishing boats, tractors, railcars, trucks, and assets as diverse as heavy machinery -- and delivers sensors-to-satellite. People in all corners of the earth - both land and sea - can send and receive high value alerts and messages to stay safe, increase business efficiencies, and improve their lives and livelihoods.
The Skylo Hub is a rugged, easy-install hotspot that connects sensors through wire, WiFi, or BLE, continuously collecting information even when there is no cell coverage for miles. Machines can be moving or stationary, operating in the ocean, in a pipeline, in the dirt, and the Hub continues to operate 100% of the time. The Skylo Satellite Network securely delivers critical data anywhere via geostationary satellites. The Skylo Platform is an immersive way to see the data, send and receive notifications on desktop or mobile, enabling decision-making in real time. Our solution is disruptively affordable and helps transform companies, industries, and lives. Skylo has offices in Palo Alto, CA; Bangalore, India; Tel Aviv, Israel; Espoo, Finland, and is growing globally to support customers. Learn more about Skylo at www.skylo.tech, and find us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
Join our team!
As partners become an increasingly important part of our go to market strategy, we are looking for go getters who can manage and scale up partners across the country. Regional managers who can successfully build a partner ecosystem, that is best in class!
- Identify, recruit and collaborate with partners in regards to successful engagement, launches, and enablement up to and including the delivery of sales, product and support training as required.
- Support/facilitate engagement of our internal sales and technical teams with partners' sales and technical teams.
- Strategize/coordinate with field marketing on design and execution of marketing programs/events/campaigns to create interest and awareness among partners customers.
- Develop and execute on the partner business plan outlining how target revenues and objectives for the year will be achieved.
- Drive weekly / monthly partner forecasting and sales governance, measuring KPIs across partners and leading to partner performance
- Proactively maintain ongoing knowledge of industry, territory, existing and target channel partner accounts, & competitive landscape.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Skylo products, sales strategies/objectives, value proposition and competition.
- 10+ years of channel sales experience in a IoT, Cloud or Software Products and Services business to business environment with a proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement.
- Strategic thinker and hunter mentality who takes initiative and is capable of hands-on problem solving as well as ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- New partner development experience as well as experience with decision makers within current relationships within the Channel.
- Channel governance and management
- Ability to communicate with partners at all levels - from sales rep to C-level and business owner.
- Motivated and focused self-starter with strong leadership skills who is able to multitask, work independently or within a team.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and communication skills.
- Previous Channel sales experience in the information security space and strong technical knowledge with a broad range of security and networking technologies will be preferred
- Experience working with partners covering government vertical will be a plus
- Ability to travel.
- Work with cross functional teams across time zones.