The Skylo Hub is a rugged, easy-install hotspot that connects sensors through wire, WiFi, or BLE, continuously collecting information even when there is no cell coverage for miles. Machines can be moving or stationary, operating in the ocean, in a pipeline, in the dirt, and the Hub continues to operate 100% of the time. The Skylo Satellite Network securely delivers critical data anywhere via geostationary satellites. The Skylo Platform is an immersive way to see the data, send and receive notifications on desktop or mobile, enabling decision-making in real time. Our solution is disruptively affordable and helps transform companies, industries, and lives. Skylo has offices in Palo Alto, CA; Bangalore, India; Tel Aviv, Israel; Espoo, Finland, and is growing globally to support customers. Learn more about Skylo at www.skylo.tech, and find us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Join our team!
Skylo is hiring a Regulatory Lead, responsible for the company’s complete global regulatory operations and compliance.
- Understand local regulatory compliances, and ensure that various functions and departments within Skylo are aware of the telecom regulations, and cross functional processes are aligned to adhere to the same
- Develop and execute strategic plans and regulatory submissions to maintain company compliance for existing and new products, while maintaining strict adherence to Global FCPA guidelines of the company
- Providing best in class business oriented policy, regulatory & legal advice
- Communicate, advise and align company efforts to the development of matters related to Telecom Policy
- Maintain awareness of changing regulatory requirements. Monitoring, interpreting and implementing new and modified legislation, regulation and industry guidance, and managing changes (as required) within the company to the newer regulations
- Highlight regulatory risks as applicable, to ensure that the company can take an informed decision
- Able to conduct research, policy analysis, write and contribute to policy papers and communicate clearly the company’s mission and objectives to regulators and policymakers
- Navigating policies and liasoning within the regulatory and Telecom field, and interface at all levels of Government and map decision-making processes at a detailed level
- Represent Skylo in various regulatory and telecom policy forums as required
- Function as a resource on a daily basis for compliance, regulatory, policy issues
- Experience in telecommunications or satellite communications highly preferred
- Experience of Government departments, processes and technologies in telecommunications
- At least 5 years of experience having worked in the telecom regulatory environment
- Worked directly with Government and regulatory matters
- Direct relationships across policy departments, regulatory authorities, and telecom bodies at various levels
- Demonstrated capabilities to work closely with regulatory authorities
- Excellent people skills, outward oriented.
- Excellent research and analytical skills