The Skylo Hub is a rugged, easy-install hotspot that connects sensors through wire, WiFi, or BLE, continuously collecting information even when there is no cell coverage for miles. Machines can be moving or stationary, operating in the ocean, in a pipeline, in the dirt, and the Hub continues to operate 100% of the time. The Skylo Satellite Network securely delivers critical data anywhere via geostationary satellites. The Skylo Platform is an immersive way to see the data, send and receive notifications on desktop or mobile, enabling decision-making in real time. Our solution is disruptively affordable and helps transform companies, industries, and lives. Skylo has offices in Palo Alto, CA; Bangalore, India; Tel Aviv, Israel; Espoo, Finland, and is growing globally to support customers. Learn more about Skylo at www.skylo.tech, and find us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Join our team!
- Lead a team of experienced engineers who ship code and solve engineering problems.
- Maintain a balance between building sustainable, compelling projects and shipping things quickly.
- Work with engineers, managers, and product managers to maintain a prioritized backlog with short term and long term goals.
- Sustainably increase the team’s deliverables while shipping scalable products that delight our customers and users.
- Create plans for prioritizing technical and resourcing challenges in your organization.
- Build teams that are collaborative, inclusive, and respectful of each other.
- Mentor the professional and technical development of your team members. Help in career development tailored to skills, personalities, and professional goals.
- Provide continuous feedback, address underperformance, and recognize the individual's strengths and contributions of your team members.
- Infuse continuous improvement in the team’s code, architecture, and processes.
- Work with the recruiting team to hire candidates from diverse backgrounds.
- You have a technical background and can help with design discussions.
- You have experience guiding teams through planning and execution of work.
- You have experience built and led teams to creatively solve hard problems.
- You think ahead and groom the engineering backlog for the future.
- You have experience with software services business and delivery models.
- You can roll up your sleeves and provide hands-on technical expertise to the team.
- You believe in building both teams and products that scale.
- You have experience leading a team of engineers and guiding them through their career development.
- You are focused on customers, whether they are operators, users or other Skylo employees.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- You are committed to driving projects to completion