At SkyKick, you’ll quickly discover the intersection where passion meets impact. Whether you’re located in our Seattle headquarters or in one of our four global offices, every individual is valued and part of the SkyKick family.
Who You Are:
We’re seeking a Senior UX/Product Designer who is eager to understand complicated problems, design well-crafted user experiences, and continually iterate through feedback and testing.
As a Senior UX/Product Designer, you have strong empathy for the user experience and care deeply for design fundamentals. You’re eager to discover UX issues and solve problems in the most efficient way possible. You dig into new design patterns and user interface treatments and obsess over small details for consistency. You’re a self-starter who is thinking about the big picture to anticipate what’s next.
What You’ll Do
- You will practice and advocate a user centered, lean UX design process
- You will apply your design sensibility in collaboration with product owner and engineering teams to create and build new features.
- You’ll work with team members to turn rough concepts into UX prototypes, refined interface designs, and pixel-perfect shipped products.
- You will own the end-to-end design process and deliverables (including research, ideation, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes).
- You will effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- You will work in quick iterations and distill feedback efficiently.
- You will collaborate effectively with an agile, multi-disciplinary team to evaluate design proposals and champion great UX in the face of technical constraints.
- You will use your ability to define and test UX hypotheses.
- You will continuously incorporate user testing and data into your iterative process.
The Expertise You’ll Bring:
- You have at least 4 years professional experience as a UX/product designer; with expertise in information architecture.
- You are familiar with progressive trends in web apps and UX best practices.
- You have experience with prototyping tools (InVision).
- You are an expert with digital design tools (Sketch).
- You have a strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centered design solutions.
- You have experience conducting user research and strong knowledge of qualitative research methodologies
- You have a bachelor's degree in design or equivalent professional experience in design.
Who We Are:
We’re on a mission to help IT partners be more successful in the cloud, and we’re just getting started. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and have helped over 20,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by making it easy to migrate, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud.
SkyKick has fantastic benefits and perks, but at the end of the day, we are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible creativity. Apply today and find out more about what you can expect from a career at SkyKick!
SkyKick is an Equal Opportunity Employer