Account Executive, Startups
We are Skyflow, a Silicon Valley startup that has built the world’s first data privacy vault delivered as an API. Our mission is to transform how businesses handle and protect their users’ financial, healthcare, and personal information — the data that powers our digital economy. Inspired by the zero trust data vaults that Apple and Netflix built to handle customer data, we've built a cloud-based vault that is available through a simple and elegant API. With Skyflow, developers can easily build best-of-breed data privacy, security and compliance directly into their applications, the same way they use Stripe, Twilio, or Okta.
About the role:
Our Account Executive (AE), Growth is responsible for working with some of the fastest growing companies. You will be responsible for engaging, developing and closing business from startups to medium-sized new logo customers.
The successful candidate will have experience establishing and maintaining relationships with startup customers and be very capable of pitching a technical product. You are self-motivated, have great customer relationship skills, grit, and a track record of sales excellence. You will collaborate with a brilliant team that is passionate about delivering high quality solutions.
- Engage and qualify prospect leads
- Proactively manage and run discovery sessions through partnership with our Sales Development Representatives
- Lead our startup to medium-sized customers from demo through to contract negotiation while partnering with our Solutions team
- Manage sales campaigns with multiple prospect engagement points
- Present the Skyflow solution to Founders and C-level executives of fast growing startups
- Plan and execute against an assigned quota and territory plan
- Educate and evangelize our customers on the adoption of Skyflow
- Create a healthy pipeline of revenue and new logos for your target accounts through the maintenance of data within our sales tools (Salesforce, Outreach, Crunchbase, LinkedIn Navigator, Slack)
- Relevant experience selling a technical solution to startups and medium-sized companies
- Grasp of API's and cloud-based solutions with experience selling disruptive technology to developers and engineers.
- Creation and execution of quarterly and annual business plans
- Entrepreneurial, autonomous and organized in a fast paced environment
- Executive presence, stellar communication skills, grit and just be a good human
- Home office expense
- Health, vision, dental
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible working hours
Skyflow is based in Palo Alto California, with offices and team members working from locations all around the world. Come join us!
At Skyflow, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.