Solutions Engineer (All Levels including Solutions Architects)
"What if Privacy had an API?"
We are Skyflow, a Silicon Valley startup that has built the world’s first data privacy vault delivered as an API. Our mission is to transform how businesses handle and protect their users’ financial, healthcare, and personal information — the data that powers our digital economy. Inspired by the zero trust data vaults that Apple and Netflix built to handle customer data, we've built a cloud-based vault that is available through a simple and elegant API. With Skyflow, developers can easily build best-of-breed data privacy, security and compliance directly into their applications, the same way they use Stripe, Twilio, or Okta.
Skyflow’s Solutions Team is looking for motivated customer centric technologists with a “beginner’s mind” to join us and change how tech companies build trust and privacy into their platforms.
Skyflow Solution Engineers work with our customers and prospects as a trusted advisor. We enable them in their journey to protecting and governing sensitive data by demonstrating and validating how the Skyflow Privacy Vault and Privacy API uniquely enable agility, while ensuring trust and compliance.
Self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player with a passion for technology. You have experience establishing and maintaining relationships with customer product and engineering teams in both pre and post-sales settings – consistently delivering customer satisfaction.
Looking to grow! You’re never done learning and want to continue to evolve with a team that values constant improvement and active mentorship across experience levels and job functions.
- Develop expertise in applying Skyflow’s Privacy Vault and API to data and application architectures
- Gain deep technical understanding of Skyflow’s product and integration capabilities to engage with stakeholders in customer organizations
- Become an expert in Data privacy and “privacy by design” architectural approaches across industry segments
- Stay up to date with architectural trends and best practices around data and APIs
- Working with Customers and Prospects
- Solution and Articulate how the Skyflow platform fits into customer and prospect architectures to deliver business value and outcomes
- Demonstrate the Skyflow privacy vault to prospective customers
- Help prospects evaluate and implement the Skyflow platform through custom demos, guided trials, proof of concepts, pilot exercises, and workshops
- Develop deep understanding of customer business to identify additional use cases and opportunities for Skyflow to better serve customers
- Working with the Skyflow teams
- Coordinate between Skyflow’s technical teams and the world’s fastest growing health-tech, fin-tech, and platform technology companies
- Work closely with Product Management to: design, develop and document requirements, specifications, use cases, and new product features
- Showcase Skyflow capabilities at conferences / trade-shows
- Relevant PreSales experience
- Great listener and learner.
- Confident leading discussions with Product Managers, Developers, and Engineers
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts (Written and Verbal)
- Previous customer-facing experience – both pre and post-sale experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage relationships with fast moving technical organizations
- Working experience with cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and/or Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with API centric development technologies (OAS, GraphQL, REST, micro-services patterns and concepts.)
- Experience with Data Architectures (Databases, NoSQL data stores, ETL, Integration, etc.)
- Application-level security experience (AuthN, AuthZ, Key Management, PBAC, ABAC, RBAC)
- Home office expense
- Health, vision, dental
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible working hours
At Skyflow, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.