Skydio is the leading US drone company and the world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from first responders to insurance claims adjusters, utilities, and more!
About the role:
As a warehouse inventory control analyst you will be responsible for receiving, shipping, and inventorying materials from our Hayward manufacturing site. This will be an individual contributor role taking direction from a warehouse lead/supervisor in a fast paced, high quality, and constantly changing environment.
How you'll make an impact:
- Develop, implement and maintain all the procedures and protocols in regard to proper inventory control for the purpose of maintaining accurate financial information
- Plan daily cycle count process and set a standard to develop KPI (Key performance Indicator)
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and annual summaries related to inventory accuracy and share with team
- Recommend process changes or system enhancements based on findings
- Develop strong partnerships between planning, finance and other business functions
- Audit day to day inventory transactions and correcting any discrepancies before moving items to production lines
- Document inventory discrepancies in inventory issue tracker such as mislabeled items, incorrect revs to find out root causes and suggest counter measures
- Oversee cycle count program, implementation of visual and systemic tracking
- Plan for Physical Inventory quarterly
- Improve the accuracy of inventory 99.5% and sustain FIFO methodology
- Manage a team in quarterly PI (Physical Inventory)
What makes you a good fit:
- Must be a high school graduate
- Analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Keen eye for continuous improvement
- Basic knowledge of ERP (enterprise resource planning) system NetSuite
- Excellent communication (oral & written) and organizational skills
- Experience with tools such as Slack, Notion, G-suite (Google Sheets, Forms, Drive)
- Comfortable with pulling reports and collaborating with system experts to create dashboard
Compensation Range: The hourly range for this position is $25.00 to $34.00* per hour. Compensation will vary based on factors, including skill level, proficiencies, transferable knowledge, and experience. In addition to base salary, Skydio full-time employees are eligible to enroll in our benefit plans and take advantage of a variety of incentives and stipends.
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multidisciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/