Skydio is the leading US drone company and the world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders to insurance claims adjusters.
About the Role:
We're looking for a hands-on senior growth marketing manager to help accelerate audience and pipeline growth targeting Defense agencies. You'll develop experiments and integrated strategies to drive repeatable demand programs that scale successful pipeline growth.
You'll collaborate with product & industry marketing, sales, and product development teams to establish clear goals and budgets. You'll define audience targets, develop content plans, set campaign strategies & experiments, and execute efficient inbound and outbound programs. You'll manage end-to-end growth programs for specific solutions tailored for Defense agencies.
What success looks like:
- Improved quality and intent of inbound leads that convert into high-intent revenue opportunities
- Measurable impact on revenue, pipeline coverage and win rates within the segment
- Decreased friction in the buying process, increased speed to pipeline and bookings
- Measurable audience engagement and conversion from target accounts within the segment
How you'll make an impact:
- Work closely with marketing and sales leadership to develop demand models and set quarterly pipeline goals, continuously measure and own the plan to exceed those goals
- Partner closely with product & industry marketing, sales, and engineering teams to produce Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) definitions and buyer enablement content plans
- Align messaging and content plans to engage ICP audiences across different stages of buyer intent (create demand vs. capture demand)
- Lead and execute integrated marketing campaigns and experiments that serve audiences based on 1:1, 1:few or 1:many targeting strategies – including events
- Work closely with digital marketing team to optimize performance marketing campaigns in all paid & performance media channels
- Work closely with our content & community team, contractors, and agency partners to create content and digital events that accelerate campaign success
- Develop high-performing email marketing campaigns that inform, delight and deliver value to keep audiences engaged
- Work closely with the analytics team to define KPIs, then visualize and report on campaign performance and attribution with various stakeholders
- Continuously deliver feedback to product & content marketing teams to improve content plans, messaging and targeting to ICP audiences
What makes you a good fit:
- 7+ years experience in digital marketing and demand generation for B2B, preferably in technology
- 4+ years marketing or selling to the defense industry, or significant experience in combat ops
- Demonstrated results from planning and executing full-funnel growth programs and experiments that drove pipeline and revenue—including experience with inbound and outbound strategies, targeting 1:1 or 1:few (ABx)
- Experience with developing ideal customer profiles and buyer enablement content plans
- Experience with creating and running integrated campaigns with essential channel mix including; performance marketing channels; Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube others
- Familiarity with SEO tools and best practices: SEM Rush, Google Search Console
- Working knowledge with Salesforce and Marketo (or other MAP system)
- Familiarity of BI reporting: Tableau, Google Data Studio or others
- Working knowledge with Website CMS, landing page, and personalization platforms
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, written communication, presentation, and process facilitation skills with the ability to present views in a compelling manner
Bonus points for:
- Marketo Certified
- Outreach Certified
- Experience in the drone industry
Compensation Range: The annual base salary range for this position is $144,500 - $204,000*. Compensation will vary based on factors, including skill level, proficiencies, transferable knowledge, and experience. In addition to base salary, Skydio full-time employees are eligible to enroll in our benefit plans and take advantage of a variety of incentives and stipends.
*For some positions the pay may be dependent upon the individual's regional location.
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multidisciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/