Skydio is the leading US drone company and the world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders to insurance claims adjusters.
About the role:
Our Head of Revenue Operations is responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the Revenue Planning, Sales Operations, Sales Planning, and Deals Desk organizations, partnering closely with the GTM team and teams across Skydio to drive initiatives and growth. We're looking for an experienced GTM Operations & Strategy Leader to scale Skydio's next phase of growth. This leader will augment our existing sales motions by challenging assumptions and influencing cross-functional stakeholders to develop and execute a winning GTM strategy that scales as we embark on this next phase in our journey. This role will report to the Americas Vice President of Sales.
What success from this role looks like:
- Build and own resource planning process (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually).
- Lead a team of sales operations professionals currently led by a Director of Sales Operations to architect and implement SFDC to support a rapidly growing GTM team including territory builds, segmentation, and full-funnel metrics.
- Develop and maintain GTM policies
- Drive forecasting
- Create and standardize operating cadence for GTM teams
- Partner with finance to develop the revenue model
- Annual sales planning functions that include creation of annual FY planning, quarterly replanning, and tracking of strategic initiatives
- Annual incentive compensation planning, tracking, and calculations of commissions
- Leadership of Deals Desk
- Annual territory planning
- Renewals automation
- Systems integration responsibilities across multiple applications
What would make you a good fit:
- 10 years of experience with sales operations and sales planning
- Deep sales strategy expertise, including goal setting, territory design, compensation plan structure, and general go-to-market strategy including financial modeling and headcount planning
- Understanding of systems and processes needed to implement sales strategy.
- You excel at executive communication and cross-functional alignment
- Have hands-on experience with SFDC and other business applications utilized by GTM organizations used to build a scalable GTM infrastructure
- Someone who is energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strategic and independent thinker who is self motivated and self sufficient
Compensation Range: The annual base salary range for this position is $182,750 - 231,125*. Compensation will vary based on factors, including skill level, proficiencies, transferable knowledge, and experience. In addition to base salary, Skydio full-time employees are eligible to enroll in our benefit plans and take advantage of a variety of incentives and stipends.
*For some positions the pay may be dependent upon the individual's regional location.
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multidisciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/