Skydio is the leading US drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders.
About the role:
By combining best-in-class autonomy and cloud connected real-time visibility, drones will become critical and ubiquitous infrastructure that can be deployed and monitored in real time to solve a variety of problems faster, cheaper, and safer than ever before. Realizing this future requires reliably delivering software that works seamlessly together across our entire stack and suite of products. As a Lead Technical Program Manager, you will lead the cross-functional, cross-project delivery of strategic and high value programs spanning the entire spectrum of Skydio software development.
How you'll make an impact:
- Lead alignment and technical delivery of company-wide software programs in support of Skydio’s consumer and enterprise products
- Partner with stakeholders and drive execution from requirements to delivery
- Ensure efficiency and effectiveness by identifying root causing organizational and technical challenges throughout the development process
- Drive efficiency and independence for development teams while providing integrated and consolidated program views and statuses to senior leadership
What makes you a good fit:
- You are customer focused and love shipping products quickly that solve customer problems
- You have previous experience in a cross-functional software development leadership role (TPM, engineering, product, or similar)
- You have technical experience that supports your ability to facilitate and drive high bandwidth and nuanced technical discussions
- You have successfully delivered complex distributed software solutions - ideally spanning across cloud, mobile, and IoT/embedded systems
- You are able to own and execute multiple programs simultaneously
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, our company Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/