Skydio is the leading US drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders.
Join the world leader in aerial autonomy as we grow exponentially across multiple industries and use cases, drastically increasing the safety and efficiency of our customer’s inspection and situational awareness missions.
About the role:
As a Manager, Deal Desk, you will be responsible for leading and scaling our Deal Desk team, systems, and processes. You will create the playbook for ensuring all Skydio deals efficiently and effectively move through the sales process while making sure they adhere to Skydio compliance policies.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Lead the deal desk team who manages the day-to-day aspects of deal structuring, pricing, contract management, and order administration.
- Become the subject matter expert for Skydio’s pricing models and product configurations to assist our Sales team with deal structuring and quoting support.
- Work alongside Sales Operations, Legal, Product, and Product Marketing to ensure pricebooks, proposal templates, and order form templates are always up to date in SalesForce
- Proactively drive initiatives that increase efficiencies in the Sales Process across Skydio’s four different sales segments (Enterprise, Federal, SLED, and International Sales)
- Provide sales training and enablement of quote-to-cash processes
What make you a good fit:
- 5+ years of Deal Desk, Finance, Legal, or Sales Operations experience
- Prior team lead or management experience
- Previous experience successfully partnering with cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal, Finance, and Manufacturing
- Proficiency in SalesForce, SalesForce CPQ, Netsuite, and Microsoft Excel is required
- Familiar with Hardware and SaaS revenue recognition and order processing principles
- Experience in Federal and State & Local Government deal structuring and contracting
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, our company Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/