Skydio is the leading US drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders.
About the role:
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for reducing sales process friction and enabling our sales professionals to be more efficient and successful. The Skydio Sales Operations department handles a wide selection of tasks and responsibilities, which may vary from team to team, but the overall goal is to create and sustain growth.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Address day to day issues/concerns that come in from internal Skydio teams
- Assist with initiatives that increase efficiencies in the Sales Process across Skydio’s four different sales segments (Enterprise, Federal, SLED, and International Sales)
- Assist in sales tactics and support/develop process improvements on paper and in Salesforce
- Become a subject matter expert on 3rd party GTM tools such as Outreach, Clari, Gong, LeanData, Vivun, and many more
- Provide sales training and enablement to cross-functional teams
- Distribute and track completeness of compensation plan sign-off from sales personnel to ensure compliance with company policies
- Perform validation and data quality checks on both comp data in SalesForce and compensation calculation results
- Develop and maintain standardized operational reports, and dashboards, and data sources to monitor overall territory health, data integrity, and other key objectives and performance indicators
- Collect, analyze, evaluate, and report data to track sales performance and metrics
What make you a good fit:
- 2+ years of Sales Operations experience
- Prior experience in a dynamic and fast paced environment that is fluid
- Previous experience successfully partnering with cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal, Finance, and Manufacturing
- Proficiency in SalesForce as a power and admin user (including Flows and 3rd party system integrations)
- Strong analytical and modeling skills in Excel/Google Sheets
- Compensation modeling a plus
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, our company Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/