Skydio is the leading US drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders.
About the role:
We're looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to own end-to-end recruiting for one of our three major R&D groups: Autonomy, Software, Hardware. You'll partner with hiring teams to define target profiles, identify and engage with top-notch passive talent, and own candidate relationships through the close. If you enjoy building category-defining teams and optimizing hiring processes in a collaborative team environment, we would love to hear from you.
How you'll make an impact:
- Develop trusted partnerships with hiring managers and interview teams for a wide variety of technical roles across all seniority levels, from interns and fresh grads to seasoned executives and everything in between.
- Consistently execute outbound sourcing campaigns targeting top-tier passive, diverse talent for high priority roles. Primary tools of the trade: The Internet, LinkedIn Recruiter, Gem, SeekOut, Ashby.
- Explore new and creative avenues for increasing the volume and improving the relevance, quality, and diversity of inbound applications.
- Keep your pipelines clean by regularly reviewing inbound applications and ensuring all candidates in the ATS are dispositioned correctly (we use Greenhouse).
- Deliver an unparalleled candidate experience that candidates are excited to tell their friends about regardless of whether they get the job.
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks, improve processes, help mentor junior team members, and generally pitch in wherever necessary as a core member of a small, tight-knit, and collaborative team.
What makes you a good fit:
- Proven track record making high-impact hires in a fast-paced, selective hiring environment.
- Startup experience preferred but not strictly required.
- Bonus points for hardware, robotics/autonomy, AI, or other "deep tech" experience.
- Thoughtful communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Creative and persistent in securing attention/interest from world-class, hard-to-reach talent.
- Excellent sourcing and cold outreach skills are highly desired.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, our company Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/