Skydio is the leading US drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders.
About the role:
We are seeking a talented multi-disciplinary Business Systems Analyst to define, implement, and drive solutions that enable sales, operations and finance functions. You will formulate recommended system design, partner with external technology providers and internal cross-functional teams. In this role, your contributions will directly drive business systems optimization, speed to market, productivity, and profitability.
How you'll make an impact:
- Partner with Hardware Operations, Finance and Sales teams to define business processes and associated system requirements.
- Distill the business requirements in sufficient detail to allow proper design, configuration, customization and development of system solutions.
- Define, design, test and implement business solutions using standard /custom-built and third-party systems.
- Lead system implementation projects and deliver key artifacts including requirements documentation, systems configuration, user acceptance testing, issue identification and resolution.
- Support mission-critical and business-critical systems.
- Proven ability to influence diverse groups of stakeholders, including senior stakeholders.
What makes you a good fit:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience with Netsuite
- Netsuite certification preferred
- Experience with ERP Finance and Supply Chain/Manufacturing modules including GL, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Costing, Advanced Bill Of Materials etc.
- Experience with Revenue and Tax Management systems such as Avalara, Netsuite Advanced Revenue Management or RevPro
- Experience using REST APIs to integrate into other Business systems.
- Working knowledge of NetSuite scripting, integrations, workflows, CSV imports, user provisioning, and defining roles, and other NetSuite administrative functions.
- Ability to write PL/SQL queries and create dynamic reports and /searches.
- Experience in integrating ERP(Netsuite) and other systems such as SalesForce, PLM, Shopify, Jira Etc.
- Experience in building and enhancing integrated systems through the entire lifecycle (analyze, design, build, test, implement and support)
- Experience in delivering end-to-end solutions through the entire SDLC – right from running the workshops, design, build, test, deployment, UAT, and handover.
- Understanding of Consumer Electronics hardware product lifecycle
- Strategic and tactical skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and pick up new skills
- Self-starter and proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, our company Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/