Skydio is the leading US drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders.
The Digital Marketing Manager at Skydio is responsible for driving consumer and enterprise demand across all advertising channels. You will track the performance of each digital program against campaign objectives, and constantly optimize for maximum ROI. In addition to executing strategic advertising campaigns, you will play a key role in scaling Skydio’s digital footprint and go-to-market processes/systems. You will work cross functionally across all Marketing and go-to-market teams in the strategy and execution of Skydio’s Digital Marketing initiatives.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Plan, execute and report on all digital ad campaigns across all platforms in both consumer and enterprise
- Collaborate with our Social Media Manager and Product Marketing Managers to strategize on content and messaging for top of funnel campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with design, product marketing, social, and other stakeholders to create all relevant campaign assets
- Track and optimize campaign spend, impact, profitability & ROI across Industries, product lines and campaigns
- Communicate insights regarding key audience personas, demographics, geographies and other behavior patterns
- Building out reports & dashboards and communicate weekly/monthly performance highlights
- Brainstorm and implement new and innovative experiments for ad creative, audiences, copy, etc. with the extended team. A/B test and track effectiveness.
- Audit existing advertising performance to identify inefficiencies and gaps
- Own relationship with agency of record, media publications and various vendors
What makes you a good fit:
- 5+ years of experience in performance marketing/digital advertising
- 2+ years of experience with B2C/ecommerce advertising
- Hands-on experience and proficiency with ad platforms (Facebook, Google, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit etc.)
- Proficient in Google Analytics and experience with developing/implementing attribution models
- Ability to work and be successful in a rapidly evolving environment
- High energy, team-player, and positive attitude
- Experience juggling multiple projects and priorities at once, and working cross functionally
- Strong analytical ability and proficient with MS Excel/Google sheets
- Experience with data visualization tools is a plus, Tableau is preferred
- SEO/SEM experience preferred
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, our company Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/