Skydio is the leading US drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders.
Join the world leader in aerial autonomy as we grow exponentially across multiple industries and use cases, drastically increasing the safety and efficiency of our customer’s inspection and situational awareness missions.
About the role:
As an Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) at Skydio, you will be a primary driver of landing and expanding our business into enterprise accounts across many key industries. You will actively qualify accounts and build a strong understanding of potential customers’ businesses to effectively communicate Skydio’s value proposition to them. You will work closely with our internal business development and marketing teams to hone our target customers and personas. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing sales team and accelerate the growth of Skydio and the commercial UAV industry as a whole.
How you'll make an impact:
- Manage the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Prioritize your high propensity accounts and develop an engagement strategy for each account to identify key contacts
- Develop a deep understanding of your customer’s business, workflows and pain points
- Engage cross-functional teams to maximize value proposition
- Gather and share intelligence on competitor activity with marketing
- Work with sales engineering and customer success to provide effective demos and/or product training as necessary
- Responsible for forecasting and tracking activity in SalesForce, keeping management informed in a timely fashion, and identifying new opportunities in existing and net new accounts
What makes you a good fit:
- 4-7+ years of successful enterprise software, hardware, or SaaS sales experience
- Demonstrated success in enterprise software, hardware, or SaaS sales
- Team player
- Familiarity with the MEDDIC sales qualification methodology
- Hunter mentality - direct sales experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment (startup experience preferred)
- UAV experience is preferred
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, our company Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/