Skydio is the leading US drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders.
About the team:
Our support team provides best-in-class service and support to our growing customer base while meeting or exceeding our service level agreements as defined by our business requirements. We’re highly focused on customer retention and loyalty, and we work hard to build systems and structures to reduce costs related to process inefficiencies.
About the role:
We’re looking for a self-motivated individual who is passionate about helping customers implement drone technology and delivering a best-in-class support experience. When our customers need help, you are responsible and empowered to do what it takes to resolve their issues thoroughly, with an emphasis on capturing data to inform product, process, and service improvement metrics.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Deliver amazing customer support to drive satisfaction and brand evangelism.
- Know Skydio products inside and out, and proactively seek clarity on areas of confusion that are of interest to our customers.
- Serve as the “voice of the customer”, communicating a nuanced understanding of our customers to our various internal teams using actionable data and analytics.
- Communicate effectively with current and prospective customers via email, phone, and chat to address their questions and issues.
- Work closely with internal teams to familiarize yourself with our specifications, capabilities, and product roadmap.
- Engage in regular internal product testing and give feedback to contribute to QA.
- Participate in building support processes that improve and enhance the customer experience.
What would make you a strong fit:
- Willing to work a flexible schedule (weekend hours required)
- A self-starter with impeccable verbal and written communication skills, obsessive attention to detail, and the ability to manage your time effectively.
- A born troubleshooter with a passion for the potential of drone technology and a strong desire to learn new skills and grow with Skydio.
- You have 1-3 years of CS experience (previous experience in an enterprise capacity is preferred).
- You have experience working with Zendesk customer service software (Zendesk Agent or Admin certification and/or basic understanding of Zendesk reporting and analytics is a plus).
- You have experience with Atlassian Jira, Netsuite or Salesforce is a plus.
- You have experience working cross-functionally across technical, ops, and GTM teams.
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, our company Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/