Skydio is the leading US drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders.
About the Team:
Skydio’s Marketing Design team designs, writes and produces all of its marketing and sales material completely in-house. As part of this team you will be a key communicator of our product narrative through the lens of design.
About the role:
As part of the Marketing Design team at Skydio, you’ll design web pages, digital ad campaigns, emails and pitch decks that communicate the unique features of Skydio’s fully autonomous drones and software. You will also be a key part of overall brand design and strategy.
How you’ll make an impact:
You’ll be creating graphic assets for a wide range of platforms, on both the consumer and enterprise side, such as digital marketing, internal documents, the web - Skydio.com, and our social channels.
What makes you a good fit:
- An outstanding portfolio representing design in areas such as, 2D digital design for web, ads, email campaigns, etc.
- Demonstrable record of shipping high quality work
- Strong understanding of brand design fundamentals
- Passion for robotics and autonomy
- Concept, design and ship ads, emails, web pages, and other marketing materials
- Build out cohesive ad campaigns for both consumer and enterprise
- Work closely with web developers to bring new website design changes to fruition
- Ability to work under specific brand guidelines while continuously bringing new and successful design strategies to the table
- Ability to collaborate with team members to develop effective campaign concepts and design
- Ability to think quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong ability to prioritize and manage time around tight deadlines
- Agency experience as an ACD or Art Director with focus on digital design
- In-house experience as a Creative Lead
- Portfolio with examples of product photography, cinematography or 3D renders
- UX/UI experience and a strong understanding of web development
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Suite
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, our company Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/