Skydio is the leading US drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders.
About the role:
Skydio’s Talent Operations Manager will help build processes, systems, and programs to enhance our recruiting team’s ability to move with speed, agility, and intention in our quest to attract the brightest and rightest talent.
If you describe yourself as curious, reliable, and persistent and you’re interested in championing a relentless pursuit to measure, evaluate, and enhance Skydio’s ability to attract and hire top talent, we cordially invite you to smash that apply button.
How you'll make an impact:
- Program Management: Collaborate with the talent team and cross-functional stakeholder groups to build and shepherd strategic programs focused on attracting and hiring Skydians/Skydiennes.
- Analytics: As the steward of our recruiting data, you will enforce data integrity best practices, help define key performance metrics and identify actionable opportunities to improve Skydio’s end-to-end talent acquisition efforts.
- Talent Operations: Build processes and systems to ensure smooth operations for the talent team, candidates, and hiring managers. Identify areas of friction and come up with creative ways to operationalize and systematically approach the way we do our work.
A little flavor of projects you will be working on:
- Drive a cross-functional effort to design and launch our careers page
- Partner with hiring managers and leadership to design a university recruiting program that taps into key talent pools (DEI, Robotics, Autonomy, etc.)
- Systems & Analytics:
- Propose an overall systems architecture for the Skydio talent tech stack and ensure we are leveraging the full functionality of our tools (Greenhouse, Gem, Ashby, Textio, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Design and launch a regular reporting cadence with unique insights and a clear narrative around key recruiting initiatives
- Document the overall candidate lifecycle to identify opportunities to improve internal processes and enhance candidate experience
- Collaborate with recruiting and executive leadership to operationalize quarterly headcount planning sessions for each department
What makes you a good fit:
- You’re exceptionally organized with a proven track record systematizing, tracking, analyzing, and improving cross-functional programs and initiatives
- You’re highly analytical with the ability to organize and distill data
- You bring a creative and open-minded approach to balancing industry-standard best practices with “what makes sense for us”
- You’re proactive and pleasantly persistent with a high sense of urgency, ownership, and ruthless prioritization
- Recruiting or talent operations background preferred but not required
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, our company Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/