Skydio is the leading US drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders.
About the role:
We are looking for a motivated Program Manager with a deep sense of ownership to lead and drive all aspects of implementation and delivery for our international Enterprise customers, working as a bridge between our international offices and our US headquarters to jointly ensure the best possible experience for our quickly expanding international customer base. You will be Skydio’s first international program manager and broadly responsible for the success of our customers to include: On-boarding, project planning, technical execution, risk management and delivering Skydio’s industry leading autonomous solutions on schedule. Internally, you work hand in hand with Engineering, Operations, Manufacturing and Sales to develop plans, solve problems and communicate risk and progress to executives. A successful candidate will become an indispensable bridge between our customers and Skydio’s extremely agile and world class technical teams. This role reports to the Program Manager - Enterprise.
How you'll make an impact:
- Be a highly collaborative, requirements-driven planner with a deep sense of ownership and accountability and willing to roll up sleeves and dive into the details.
- Understand customer requirements and translate them to Skydio’s agile technical team to drive development and delivery execution.
- Establish relationships with enterprise customers and be technical enough to build & drive plans with Skydio’s operations and program management teams taking into account issues such as certifications, localization, regulatory compliance, logistics, etc.
- Inform Skydio and customer business and program leaders regarding contract management risks and opportunities, ensuring a coordinated and comprehensive approach to service delivery across the program.
- Be knowledgeable in UAS technology, drone data manipulation, analysis and be able to anticipate the needs of our customers.
- Build and manage a scalable customer onboarding and QBR process to ensure customer success, upsell and renewal activities.
- General support of go-to-market & business activities as required.
What makes you a good fit:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a strong focus on project management tools and concepts.
- Proven track record of implementing new technology, agile development and interfacing with technical teams to deliver on customer schedules.
- Successful management of technical services contracts and/or projects for or within large Enterprises.
- Experience with commercial Unmanned Aircraft Systems and related software development/deployment.
- Experience working directly with international customers, colleagues, or otherwise supporting international expansion for one or more hardware product(s).
- Ability to work directly with customers and sales to help drive renewals and expansion.
- Ability to travel 40% of the time.
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, our company Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/