Skydio is the leading US drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders.
About the role:
As we enter into our major growth phase as a company, we’re looking for a talented Technical Sourcer to partner with our recruiters and hiring teams to identify and engage world-class talent for a broad spectrum of evergreen and niche engineering roles spanning AI, robotics, aerospace design, and best-in-class SW/HW product development.
We have an incredible team and we’re developing groundbreaking technology and products that naturally appeals to top-tier technical talent (sneak peek). If you’re interested in high-impact opportunities and you’re excited to help build a generational tech company, we would love to hear from you.
How you'll make an impact:
- Partner with Skydio’s hiring leaders and recruiting team to understand technical positions, and define and refine target candidate profiles
- Conduct market research, and create and execute innovative sourcing strategies for a wide range of technical roles
- Craft compelling outreach that succinctly conveys the technical challenges and opportunities at Skydio
- Build, track, and maintain high-quality talent pipelines for evergreen roles and targeted searches for specialized skill sets
- Conduct phone interviews with technical candidates and record detailed summaries of your conversations
- Rigorously track top-of-the-funnel metrics including outreach performance and conversion rates
What makes you a good fit:
- You’re insatiably curious, detail-oriented, and a lifelong learner
- Demonstrated ability to be creative, strategic, and analytical in identifying, engaging, and converting passive talent for highly technical roles
- You understand the importance of diversity and you’re committed to putting in the hard work to make a tangible difference
- Ability to understand core themes of complex technical concepts and apply that understanding to build effective sourcing strategies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication; equally comfortable pitching candidates on opportunities via email and over the phone
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, our company Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/