Skydio is the leading US drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders.
About the role: We are looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented human resources aficionado to join our small but mighty team. The ideal candidate will have impeccable attention to detail, thrives in a fast paced environment, and loves organizing. This role will pay an integral role in coordinating and executing various HR processes and will work cross functionally with other teams across the organization.
How you'll make an impact:
- Manage the employee lifecycle in our HRIS system: ensuring onboarding and offboarding completion, updating and maintaining employee documents and records, managing/configuring HRIS settings
- Facilitate offer letter creation and execution
- Support onboarding and offboarding process tasks
- Manages benefits, enrollment, employee questions/concerns
- Manages employee data and may contribute to compliance activities (e.g. EEOC data collection & audit)
- Facilitates Leaves of Absence
- Actively participate in various People Ops Team initiatives and other special projects (HRIS transition, employee engagement projects, intern program management, etc.)
- Enhance the employee experience and engagement by building efficient workflows that encompass collaborative partnerships with cross-functional teams
What makes you a good fit:
- Past experience in a role with high volume of administrative responsibility (e.g. HR, recruiting, office management, or other administrative roles)
- Familiarity with HR tools and systems - we currently use Zenefits, Gusto, Lattice and Notion
- 1-3 years experience in HR support role
- Passionate people person who understands the value of positive employee experiences
- Efficient, thoughtful, and personable written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and detail-oriented with advanced administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize and work in a dynamic, demanding environment
- Experience working with or setting up International subsidiaries and supporting non-US based employees a plus
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, our company Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/