Skydio is the leading US drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders.
About the role: The Analytics team is seeking a talented Senior Analyst to help define, refine, implement, and drive data and analytics solutions that enable Skydio’s Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Operations, Product, and Finance functions. You will be instrumental in building out a reliable and scalable data infrastructure for Skydio’s ongoing reporting and analytics needs. In this role, your contributions will impact business system optimization, time to market, productivity, and profitability.
How you'll make an impact:
- Assist in managing our data warehouse, building out schemas and tables (event, aggregated, and views), and automating data pipelines, including workflows, in an Airflow-like environment
- Expand the ETL processes for data warehouse ingestion, aggregating data from a variety of business systems (SFDC, Shopify, NetSuite, and Arena) and internally developed databases
- Partner with stakeholders to develop business reporting dashboards to provide insights highlighting areas of opportunity with actionable recommendations
- Contribute to building data-driven models for financial, operational, and strategic decision-making
- Ensure proper documentation of data schemas, metrics, and reports
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and provide support as needed
What makes you a good fit:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrable experience with SQL, ETL (Fivetran, Airflow), data warehousing (Redshift), and BI tools (Tableau, Looker, Domo)
- Intermediate data analysis experience, with proven ability to debug complex queries, and potentially Python scripts, within Airflow-like environments
- Hands-on experience integrating data from multiple sources combined with a record of translating data into actionable insights presented to broad audiences
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to break down complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with building data tables, metrics, and reports for Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Product Development teams is a plus
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, our company Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/