Skydio is the leading US drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders.
About the role:
As an Enterprise Channel Sales Manager, you will be a primary driver of landing and expanding our business into enterprise accounts across many key industries. You will prospect into your target solution providers and build a strong understanding of their objectives and end-use customers to effectively demonstrate and deploy Skydio technology with them at scale. You will navigate complex partner structures to deliver value to the end-customer working across teams internally and externally. This is a unique opportunity to join and shape a fast-growing indirect sales team and accelerate the growth of Skydio and the commercial UAV industry as a whole.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Identify new business development opportunities and grow them into stable customers from pre solicitation through post contract award
- Prepare and update account strategy and sales forecast to show continued penetration, upsell, and expansion opportunities via solution providers
- Create a strategic plan to identify, engage and create opportunities with high propensity accounts
- Build a pipeline to meet and exceed your sales targets with direct accountability on a quarterly and annual basis with designated solution providers
- Develop a deep understanding of your customer’s business, workflows and pain points Focus on customer satisfaction and develop a proper contact network within accounts
- Actively support execution of the overall sales strategy as the most experienced salesperson, mentoring others where possible
- Coordinate with sales operations and customer success team to ensure customer milestones are met
- Gather and share competitive intelligence on competitor activity with marketing
- Share key customer insights and product needs with product management
- Work with customer success to provide effective demos and/or product training as necessary
What would make you a strong fit:
- Channel Enterprise Account Manager (PAM): 8+ years of successful enterprise software, hardware, or SaaS sales experience
- Extensive knowledge in territory planning, prospecting, relationship development, pricing, negotiations, and closing
- Cross-functional team player with experience collaborating with Product Management, Engineering, Business Development, and Sales Engineering teams
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities
- Familiarity with the MEDDIC sales qualification methodology
- Startup experience preferred
- UAV or end user industry understanding is preferred
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.