Skydio is the leading US drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders.
About the role:
We made a number of key leadership hires across the company, and now we’re looking for a talented, business-savvy recruiter to partner with them in building out high-performance Go-To-Market and Operations teams. This is a ground floor opportunity to play a defining role in shaping the organization as we scale up to meet the opportunity ahead.
How you'll make an impact:
- Partner with multiple senior business leaders to understand their hiring objectives for their teams.
- Define and execute end-to-end recruiting campaigns and strategies that enhance Skydio’s ability to attract and retain diverse talent.
- Consistently generate robust pipelines of highly qualified candidates via multiple channels, with a heavy emphasis on sourcing passive talent and cold outreach.
- Drive a top-notch candidate experience that candidates are excited to tell their friends about even if they don’t get the job.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of Skydio’s employment brand, strategic partnerships, events, and experiment with outside-of-the-box recruiting initiatives as part of a small team in a whatever-it-takes environment.
- Take on additional high-priority searches as part of a small, dynamic startup recruiting team.
What makes you a strong fit:
- Successful track record sourcing or recruiting for Business and/or Operations team in a high-performance environment is required.
- Startup experience and familiarity with Enterprise SaaS are major plusses.
- Thoughtful communicator with exceptional ability to build rapport with candidates, hiring managers, and other key stakeholders.
- Creativity and persistence in securing the attention of hard-to-reach talent - excellent sourcing and cold outreach skills are highly desired.
- Attention-to-detail with the ability to strike a delicate balance between results and process in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Team-first mentality with a contagious enthusiasm for learning and trying new things.
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.