Skydio is the leading US drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders.
About the role:
By combining best-in-class autonomy and cloud connectivity, drones will become critical and ubiquitous infrastructure that can be deployed and monitored in real-time to solve a variety of problems faster, cheaper, and safer than ever before. As a Product Manager for Skydio’s Enterprise Cloud Platform, you will take end-to-end ownership of the definition, development, launch and success of cloud products that will provide customers with a seamless experience to integrate the power of autonomous drones into their current business processes. These features will enable customers to address a wide array of challenges, ranging from enhancing national security, to assisting first responders, to inspecting and monitoring critical infrastructure across the globe.
How you'll make an impact:
- Engage with customers, prospects, and internal stakeholders to understand core business problems and develop customer personas and use case requirements.
- Continually develop and refine the roadmap for Skydio’s Enterprise Cloud Platform, ensuring a high degree of scalability, while focusing on building both cloud-based user interfaces and APIs to drive integration with our platform.
- Capture, document, and distill feedback from customers and prospects to continually steer product development.
- Work closely with designers, and engineering teams spanning hardware, firmware, computer vision, AI, machine learning, infrastructure and full stack web technologies to execute on the product vision and deliver a first-class user experience, while also pushing the envelope on new technology opportunities in the product space.
- Collaborate closely with sales and customer success to build and maintain close customer relationships and ensure success.
- Partner with product marketing to develop launch plans and product positioning and messaging.
What makes you a good fit:
- Three to five years of proven success in defining and delivering market-leading, secure, scalable SaaS products and services to enterprise and/or government customers, internationally. Specific experience guiding the development of a platform API strategy would be a plus.
- Engineering or other technical background, with a BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred. An advanced degree or an MBA would be a plus, but is not required.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Dedicated team player who strives to enable others to do their best work.
- Background with video/large content management, high security environments, edge computing, and IoT platforms would be a plus, but is not required.
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.