Skydio is the world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders to insurance claims adjusters.
About the role:
By combining best-in-class autonomy and cloud connected real-time visibility, drones will become critical and ubiquitous infrastructure that can be deployed and monitored in real time to solve a variety of problems faster, cheaper, and safer than ever before. Realizing this future requires delivering bullet-proof security infrastructure, features, and solutions that shield Skydio and our customers from external attacks.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will lead the cross-functional, cross-project delivery of strategic, high-value, company-wide security programs with an emphasis on software product development.
How you'll make an impact:
- Plan and drive implementation of Skydio's security strategy and goals
- Lead alignment and technical delivery of company-wide security programs
- Help ensure that as a company we produce secured products and build features to keep users and critical data safe
- Help protect company's data while reducing number of known vulnerabilities in the production and corporate environment
- Partner with stakeholders and drive execution from requirements to delivery
- Ensure efficiency by identifying and effectively root causing organizational and technical challenges throughout the development process
- Drive efficiency and independence for individual development teams while providing integrated and consolidated program views and status to senior leadership
What makes you a strong fit:
- You have a track record successfully delivering complex distributed software solutions in a cross-functional software development leadership role (TPM, engineering, product, or similar)
- You are customer focused and love quickly shipping secured products that solve customer problems and keep their data safe
- You are a great communicator with technical experience that supports your ability to facilitate and drive high bandwidth and nuanced technical discussions with partners and customers
- You are able to own and execute multiple programs simultaneously
- You are familiar with relevant security and compliance frameworks, standards and regulations (such as SOC2, cloud security, GDPR, FedRAMP, ISO27001, etc.)
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.