Skydio is the world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders to insurance claims adjusters.
About the Team: The Customer Success team enables sales by winning the technical validation process, enables customers by seamlessly delivering services, and supports the customer with world class on-boarding and technical expertise. We are a rapidly growing team of passionate, mission driven UAS professionals, who sweat the details and ensure our customers are set up for success.
About the role: We are looking for a motivated Program Manager with a deep sense of ownership to lead and drive all aspects of implementation and delivery for our Enterprise customers. You will be Skydio’s Enterprise customer liaison and broadly responsible for the success of our contracts to include: cost, performance, scheduling, on-boarding, project planning, technical execution, risk management and problem solving. Internally, you work hand in hand with Engineering and Sales to develop plans, solve problems and communicate risk and progress to executives. A successful candidate will become an indispensable bridge between our customers and Skydio’s extremely agile and world class technical teams. This role reports to the Sr. Director of Customer success and will work closely with our Product, Engineering, and Sales functions to deliver industry leading autonomous solutions on schedule.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Build scalable processes for customer on-boarding and post sales success.
- Track and manage all implementation projects with our large enterprise customers for successful delivery of technology and services.
- Identify new business opportunities with existing customers and work with sales to help meet our customers needs.
- Work with our world class engineering team and customers to ensure on-time delivery and update schedule for all software/firmware updates.
- Deliver Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) and ensure our existing customers have what then need to continue leveraging Skydio technology.
What would make you a strong fit:
- Proven track record of implementing new technology, agile development and interfacing with technical teams to deliver on customer schedules.
- Successful management of technical services contracts and/or projects for or within large Enterprises
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a strong focus on project management tools and concepts.
- Experience with commercial Unmanned Aircraft Systems and related software development/deployment.
- Ability to work directly with customers and sales to help drive renewals and expansion.
- Ability to travel 40% of the time.
- Ability to obtain Part 107 certificate.
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.