Skydio is the world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders to insurance claims adjusters.
About the role:
We’re looking for a self-motivated individual who is eager to develop and deliver processes that support our fulfillment operations by taking ownership of the Order Management process and execution for our consumer and enterprise customers.. This role reports to the Head of Logistics & Business Systems and will work closely with our Customer Success, Accounting, and Sales functions.
How you'll make an impact:
- Manage the day to day monitoring, release and fulfillment of eCommerce consumer and enterprise orders to 3rd party fulfillment centers
- Ensure timely processing of sales, returns and inventory transactions in our ERP system to guarantee precision of accounting events and inventory accuracy.
- Create and maintain the ongoing documentation of the order process including analyzing problems within the order entry processes, participating in the development of new processes or techniques to resolve problems, and contributing ideas for process improvements
- Provide cross functional operational support to Sales and Accounting, particularly when orders require special attention related to approval, shipping, delivery, and/or any ad-hoc needs
- Manage backorders and fulfillment exceptions
- Manage RMA orders and B2C/B2B returns
- Act as escalation point for customer support for order discrepancies with order flows
- Become the day to day point of contact for logistics providers to help coordination of order fulfillments
- Track key performance metrics such as on-time shipment and fill rate performance to ensure compliance with partner requirements
What makes you a strong fit:
- You’re a self-starter with impeccable verbal and written communication skills, obsessive attention to detail, and the ability to manage your time effectively.
- In-depth understanding of Quote to Cash, refunds, credits, reverse logistics, inventory management, delivery exceptions, and business operations at scale.
- Demonstrated ability to build rock-solid processes and solve problems, including the ability to gather, research, and analyze data from a variety of information systems.
- General knowledge of inventory transactions and management
- Experience with Shopify (required), Netsuite (preferred), and Salesforce (preferred)
- Consumer electronics experience highly preferred
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.