Skydio is the world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders to insurance claims adjusters.
About the role:
We are seeking a talented multi-disciplinary business systems analyst to define, implement, and drive solutions that enable sales, operations and finance functions. You will formulate recommended system design, partner with external technology providers and internal cross-functional teams. In this role, your contributions will directly drive business systems optimization, speed to market, productivity, and profitability.
How you'll make an impact:
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Customer Success teams to define business processes and associated system requirements
- Decompose the requirements to a sufficient level of detail allowing the development team to design, configure, customize or develop solutions to meet the business needs
- Define, design, test and implement business solutions using custom built and third party systems
- Lead/participate in systems implementation projects and deliver key artifacts (e.g. requirements documentation, systems configuration, user acceptance testing, issue identification and resolution)
- Support mission-critical and business-critical systems
- Proven ability to influence diverse groups of stakeholders, including senior stakeholders
What makes you a strong fit:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in Netsuite ERP and Salesforce
- Experience in building and enhancing integrated systems through the entire lifecycle (analyze, design, build, test, implement and support)
- Experience in Integration Platforms and Automated applications
- Understanding of Consumer Electronics hardware product lifecycle
- Strategic and tactical skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and pick up new skills
- Self starter and proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.