Skydio is the leading US drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders.
About the role: The most important factor that will determine our success as a company will be the people we hire. As Skydio’s Recruiting Coordinator, you will be our X-factor, wielding two of our highest-leverage tools in the ongoing pursuit of excellence in hiring: efficiency/speed and a seamless candidate experience from application to hire. If you are a highly-organized, creative problem solver, an excellent communicator, a champion for candidate experience, and eager and driven to learn and grow in your career, we’d love to hear from you!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Develop strong candidate relationships while partnering with key stakeholders (recruiters, HR, hiring managers, interviewers, and executives) and always maintaining clear communications.
- Facilitate face-to-face interviews (currently done virtually) and ensure a positive candidate experience, from first introduction to offer approval stage.
- Organize high volume of interviews ranging from phone screens, video screens, onsite interview loops, and pre— and post— interview syncs with the hiring teams.
- Utilize Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system, and other related tools to help maintain excellent recruiting hygiene across the organization, and proactively surface opportunities to improve and streamline our processes
- Assist with recruiting metrics and pipeline status reporting across the recruiting organization
- One team, one goal. Our Recruiting Coordination team works together to reach our goals. This will include supporting multiple regions, functions, cross-training, hosting and scheduling support and completing assigned tasks.
What makes you a good fit:
- 1-2 years of experience as Recruiting Coordinator or similar role requiring high-volume scheduling
- People, process, and detail-oriented with a passion for delivering a buttoned-up interview experience for all candidates across all stages of the interview process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills i.e. clear, concise, efficient, and personable
- Able to prioritize tasks and responsibilities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Enthusiastic about being a recruiting generalist and pitching in wherever necessary in service building an exceptional team
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, with strong problem solving capabilities
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, our company Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/