Skydio is the world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders to insurance claims adjusters.
About the role:
The most important factor that will determine our success as a company will be the people we hire. As Skydio’s Recruiting Coordinator, you will be our X-factor, wielding two of our highest-leverage tools in the ongoing pursuit of excellence in hiring: efficiency/speed and a seamless candidate experience from application to hire.
If you are a highly-organized, creative problem solver, an excellent communicator, a champion for candidate experience, and eager and driven to learn and grow in your career, we’d love to hear from you!
How you'll make an impact:
- Work directly with candidates, recruiters, and hiring teams to schedule a high-volume of interviews
- Provide highly responsive, thoughtful, pleasant, and efficient communication through all stages of the interview process
- Facilitate face-to-face interviews (currently done virtually) and ensure a positive candidate experience, including real-time troubleshooting when issues arise
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships (Hiring Managers, Recruiting, People Ops, etc.) and maintain effective communication channels
- Ensure all candidates and interview activities are accurately tracked in Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system; ensure nothing falls through the cracks, facilitate regular recruiting metrics and pipeline status reporting
- Initiate feedback discussions and schedule candidate regroups to keep the interview process moving forward in a timely manner
- Help maintain excellent recruiting hygiene across the organization, and proactively seek opportunities to improve and streamline our processes
What makes you a strong fit:
- Prior experience in an administrative role requiring high-volume scheduling
- People and detail-oriented with a passion for delivering a buttoned-up interview experience for all candidates across all stages of the interview process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills i.e. clear, concise, efficient, and personable
- Ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Enthusiasm for being a recruiting generalist and pitching in wherever necessary in service building an exceptional team
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.