Skydio is the world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders to insurance claims adjusters.
About the role:
We are looking for a detail-oriented and driven Deal Desk Manager to join our Sales Operations team. They will be responsible for working cross-functionally with our Sales Operations, Customer Success, Legal, Finance, Logistics teams to provide deal structure and deal strategy support to our Sales team. This will be Skydio’s first dedicated addition to the Deal Desk function with immediate value-add and tons of room for growth.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Become the subject matter expert for Skydio’s pricing models and product configurations to assist our Sales team with deal structuring and quoting support.
- Review non-standard terms and language to ensure all deals comply with business and revenue recognition policies.
- Responsible for maintaining and providing recommendations on Deal Desk processes and collateral including quote tool and discount approval matrix.
- Manage the order administration process from drafting order forms to product fulfillment.
- Work alongside Sales Operations, Legal, and Product Marketing to ensure pricebooks, proposal templates, and order form templates are always up to date in SalesForce.
- Responsible for sales enablement on deal structuring, quoting, and approval processes.
What would make you a strong fit:
- Significant first-hand experience in a Deal Desk, Finance, Sales Operations, or similar role
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with data modeling and financial analysis
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Netsuite, Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets
- Familiar with basic ASC 606 or GAAP revenue recognition principles
- Federal and State & Local Government contract management experience a plus
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.