Skydio is the world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders to insurance claims adjusters.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager eager to help us build and execute the go-to-market strategy for Skydio’s breakthrough autonomous drone solutions in the enterprise and public sector segments.
As an Enterprise Product Marketing Manager (PMM) you will be responsible for crafting compelling messaging to educate and excite customers and industry influencers about the value of Skydio. You will equip Sales, Marketing, and Business Development teams with sales tools and marketing material to position the product, business outcomes, and competitive differentiators that will drive funnel growth and accelerate sales. Finally, you will be a cross-functional leader as we launch new products to market.
How you'll make an impact:
- Conduct market research to understand market drivers, target audiences and competitive landscape
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering to craft clear messaging conveying the value of Skydio
- Build the content strategy to capture key strategic verticals and customer use cases
- Create compelling, high-quality sales and marketing content
- Lead product launches, ensuring that all go-to-market stakeholders are properly enabled
- Work closely with the Marketing team to permeate proper messaging across all communication vehicles
- Support funnel growth activities, such as SEO, social media, marketing campaigns, and technology events
- Present to sales and customers at both internal and external events
- Interact with customers to gain insights and help perfect your own strategy
- Benchmark and assess the impact of your work against key business metrics
What would make you a strong fit:
- First-hand UAS experience, knowledge, and enthusiasm
- In-depth experience in B2B technology roles
- Computer science / engineering / technical undergrad degree
- MBA or equivalent experience (e.g. management consulting background)
- Track record developing messaging that translates technology into business value
- Understanding of cloud services and subscription business models
- Being a self-motivated professional capable of thriving in fast-paced environments
- Exceptional leadership skills to drive execution of cross-functional efforts
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.