Company. What we are building:
Skupos drives revenue growth across all segments of the convenience retail industry through technology that connects both retailers and brands to their shoppers. With a focus on independent stores and small chains which make up nearly 80% of the market, the Skupos platform enables both retailers and brands to compete through better understanding and serving their customers. Founded in 2016, a growing network of 14,000+ customers across all 50 states rely on Skupos to boost sales volume and increase their customer base.
Role. An overview of the opportunity:
As a Junior Account Executive for Skupos, you will serve as the front-line in prospect outreach and play a vital role in helping reach our aggressive growth goals. You will partner with our Retail Sales and Marketing teams to utilize Salesforce and other marketing automation efforts to identify, contact and qualify and close opportunities.
This is a unique opportunity to learn and grow as a Sale professional by not only qualifying prospects but closing them as well. This role will encompass research, cold calling, cross functional collaboration, time management, pipeline development and serve as an opportunity to learn and develop your sales tool kit with the goal of moving to the next level of B2B sales.
Responsibilities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Consulting with convenience store owners to understand their needs and helping them digitize their operations
- Cold calling & warm calling through your provided lead mix to generate business
- Working with a tight-knit team of developers, marketers, customer success managers, and integration experts to build out a new product category
- Relaying customer feedback to the product team to help improve our platform
- Learning every day and having a ton of fun doing it
- Keeping accurate records in our Salesforce CRM
- This role is 40 hours a week, Monday- Friday. We expect our sales reps to be independently motivated and be able to manage their time well in a work from home environment.
Experience. Candidates should have:
- 1+ years of direct sales experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Commitment to pursuing a sales career
- Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise SaaS sales
Skills. We are looking for:
- You are driven and ambitious
- You love to win and are motivated by your own success
- You are able to multitask
- A genuine interest in Sales as a profession and a commitment to continuous improvement
- If you've had a sales role previously, you have shown the ability to consistently perform, while demonstrating a competitive spirit and accountability
Salary range in Denver, CO: $60,000 OTE with generous base and no cap on earnings.
Benefits. What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Discretionary time off (DTO)
- Wellness stipend
- And more!
A Note on Covid...
We are fortunate to continue to grow during this unfortunate time. Our top priority is to ensure the health and safety of both our current and future Skupeeps. That being said, we will continue to manage our interview process virtually, don't be surprised if children or pets make an appearance.
We deeply care about you as our candidate, so let the People Team know if there’s anything we can do to make your interview process go more smoothly - we are in your corner!