Skubana is the leading mid-market Operational ERP solution for B2C Brands and Retailers. Skubana acts as the central nervous system of back-office operations for Multi-Channel Sellers. Our modern, unified SaaS platform provides Inventory Management, Order Management, Fulfillment, Shipping, Analytics, Automated Forecasting and Purchasing.
Skubana’s unified view of back-office operations enables our customers to add all of their sales channels (d2c, wholesale, Marketplaces, EDI), automate purchasing, and facilitate and expedite order fulfillment. Our extensive network of app partners allow our customers to seamlessly integrate with their existing systems (eg. WMS, 3PL, EDI) by leveraging our open API.
- As a fast-growing SaaS startup, we offer an exciting, friendly environment in our Soho offices in NYC (we have 2 office dogs ;))
- Skubana was built by sellers, for sellers. Chad Rubin, our CEO, as founder of Crucial Brands, co-founded Skubana with DJ Kunovac, CTO, to solve the back-office pain-points of multi-channel sellers to help grow their businesses. This is an opportunity to learn from and work with industry experts in this emerging space.
- As an early startup, there are endless opportunities for growth, learning new skills, and taking on exciting new challenges.
- As a leader in the B2C commerce space in NYC, we get to work with some of the sexiest brands in e-commerce.
- Competitive compensation plans plus benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)