We believe that good technology improves our daily lives in ways that few things can. We exist to inspire and enable those wanting to create exceptional software and digital experiences. We aim to build the most impactful, sought-after, and well-run technology services company in the world. Our decision making and approach to work are based on the principles of our Core Values: Choose to be Happy, Embrace Change, Own It, Simplify and Go, and Give More Than You Take.
About the Job
Skookum is currently looking to add Sr. Client Engagement Managers to our team. Sr. Client Engagement Managers are highly visible and focus on expanding and selling work.
- Expertise of Managing Sales across multiple digital services
- Proven expertise of farming accounts via stakeholder mapping and opportunity lead closure
- 5-10 years of execution experience, exposure to account planning and sales activity (i.e. tactical aspects of each)
- Lead account planning sessions and activities
- Proficient in sales process (writing proposals/SOWs, elevator speech, key participant in capabilities overview, ability to pull in right people to help with lead gen process, deal structure capabilities including project allocation plan build-out skills)
- Provide/serve as industry SME within project setting (relevant to Skookum strategy)
- Proposal development experience including the ability to effectively sell business solutions to clients
- Experience hitting sales/business development targets
- Running projects and managing teams; and delivery experience driving desired business outcomes, identifying gaps and omissions, and designing solutions
- Able to be staffed within larger accounts as leverage, to own a team or area of an account
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university
- Master's degree and/or professional certifications
- Demonstrated track record of managing large and complex consulting engagements; including a role in managing and interfacing with senior level client executives
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company; can build consensus and achieve goals through influence
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Creative thinking and ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
- Team Player and proven people motivation skills
- 10+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services and/or Big 4 consulting experience
We never do the same thing twice. We build business-critical applications. We tackle problems we don’t always know how to solve. Every day, every project is a new challenge to conquer. You will have the opportunity to push yourself and grow.
We have offices in beautiful Charlotte, NC, Denver, CO and Atlanta, GA. We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Continuing education opportunities
- Flexible PTO and work-from-home policies
- 401K matching
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits, starting on day 1
- Friday company lunches, company outings, along with beer and a lot of snacks
- Health and wellness programs
- Other location-specific perks (just ask!)
If Skookum sounds like the place for you, please submit an application. Also, let us know if you have a presence online with a blog, Twitter, GitHub, Dribbble, or other platforms.