We believe that good technology can improve our daily lives in ways that few things can. We exist to inspire and enable those wanting to create exceptional software and digital experience. We aim to build the most impactful, sought-after, and well-run technology services company in the world. Our decision making and approach to work are based on the principles of our Core Values: Choose to be Happy, Embrace Change, Own It, Simplify and Go, and Give More Than You Take.
About the Job
Skookum is seeking an iOS Engineer with intimate familiarity building delightful experiences on Apple’s mobile platform. Our iOS Engineers are engaged in the full spectrum of product development, working with a team to write great software and build engaging products. Do you have the technical and relational skills to build business-critical applications with a high-performing, cross-functional team?
We generally operate with small teams working closely together on a wide variety of projects that range from Bluetooth integration with hardware to experimental systems that push what is possible with iOS. We integrate with APIs of all flavors, and no solution is out of question.
You are always learning. You are always growing. You are always seeking to improve yourself and those around you. You are a human first, a developer second. You are willing and able to partake in and lead communication with project stakeholders. You should be able to explain technical constraints to both technical and non-technical audiences.
You will succeed in this role if you:
- Get excited about great design
- Deep experience with Swift
- Can work as part of small, Agile teams to deliver code on a consistent basis
- Can help teams manage and eliminate technical debt and keep an eye on project risk
- Are a lifelong learner and push yourself to grow your skills every day.
- Think of WWDC as Christmas in June
We never do the same thing twice. We build business critical applications. We tackle problems we don’t always know how to solve. Every day, every project is a new challenge to conquer. You will have the opportunity to push yourself and grow.
We have offices in beautiful Charlotte, NC, Denver, CO and Atlanta, GA. We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Continuing education opportunities
- Flexible PTO and work-from-home policies
- 401K matching
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits, starting on day 1
- Friday company lunches, company outings, along with beer and a lot of snacks
- Health and wellness programs
- Other location specific perks (just ask!)
If Skookum sounds like the place for you, please submit an application. Also, let us know if you have a presence online with a blog, Twitter, GitHub, Dribbble or other platform.
"If you are a California resident, more details on how we process your personal information can be found in the CCPA Recruitment Privacy Notice (https://www.globallogic.com/privacy/ccpa-recruitment-privacy-notice/)"