Clients across the country turn to Skookum for solutions that make their internal and customer-facing systems more efficient and effective than ever before. Whether you’re looking for a partner to assist with innovating and testing new concepts, building new software, or refreshing outdated technology, our team provides end-to-end support that helps your business and users succeed.
Our vision is to become the most sought-after digital innovation firm. We want to be known not only for transforming the companies we serve, but also for being a destination workplace. In order to accomplish those goals, we need the right people on board.
We are currently seeking a Senior Business Development Director for our Denver, Colorado office. In this position, you will identify potential clients who value this type of innovation, build relationships in the community to generate leads and sell services that we offer to achieve the customer’s innovation goals. You will sell directly to the customer utilizing a consultative team-based sales pursuit approach that is highly effective at Skookum.
The successful candidate will possess:
- An entrepreneurial spirit. Skookum excels in building creative digital solutions to a wide range of business issues. Candidate has to enjoy and thrive on solving complex problems, not simply selling products or common solutions.
- Ability to network within a community and build relationships. Skookum has an office in Denver already staffed with consultants, however the local client-base is undeveloped and candidates will need to enjoy and relish a new business perspective within the local market.
- At least 4 years of proven sales success preferably in a technology services and or creative services field. Even better if it has been selling custom application development solutions, complex IT consulting services, or digital marketing solutions.
- Although not every sale is large, candidate must have a history of closing contracts in excess of six digits and understand selling value and ROI, not just price.
- Strong internal and external communication skills, collaboration at Skookum is not optional.
- Accountable and proficient at developing and executing sales plans and strategies.
- Developing and leveraging vendor-based or other partnerships in the community to help identify new sales opportunities
We never do the same thing twice. We build business critical applications. We tackle problems we don’t always know how to solve. Every day, every project is a new challenge to conquer. You will have the opportunity to push yourself and grow.
We have offices in beautiful Charlotte, NC, Denver, CO and Atlanta, GA. We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Continuing education opportunities
- Open PTO policy
- 401K matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Friday company lunches, beer and a lot of snacks
- Health and wellness programs
- Other location specific perks (just ask!)
If Skookum sounds like the place for you, please submit an application. Also, let us know if you have a presence online with a blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
"If you are a California resident, more details on how we process your personal information can be found in the CCPA Recruitment Privacy Notice (https://www.globallogic.com/privacy/ccpa-recruitment-privacy-notice/)"