Skookum is a digital innovation and transformation consultancy that helps organizations leverage software and the latest technologies to grow revenue, operate efficiently and deliver breakthrough customer experiences.
Our founders teamed up to focus on a mission, which for them held more promise and purpose: to work alongside innovative clients in growing organizations in order to solve their most pressing and complex digital business challenges. Getting started wasn’t easy, but with fierce resolve, an entrepreneurial spirit and a quest for quality, Skookum was born.
Today, those same principles: relentless motivation to succeed, a deep commitment to clients and grit, unite a team of talented business, design and technology professionals around a strong set of values focused on providing clients what they need.
It’s only fitting that the name “Skookum” by definition means: brave, strong and marked by excellence in quality. It defines our culture and our unrelenting promise to those we work with. We thrive on the challenge to amaze and delight our clients.
Skookum is currently looking to add Engagement Managers to our team. Engagement Managers are Project Team Members with a primary focus on delivery.
- Planning and leading work streams and small teams
- Applying effective project management skills to delivery
- Managing the tasks/activities of self and others to deliver desired outcomes
- Assuring quality completion of the deliverables
- Contributing to the development and coordination of client proposals
- Assisting in identifying new work at existing clients
- Building professional relationship network
- Contribute to account planning sessions and activities
- 3+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services and/or Big 4 consulting experience
- Advanced degrees or professional certifications
- Demonstrated track record of successful consulting engagement experience; including a role in managing and interfacing with senior level client executives
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company; can build consensus and achieve goals through influence
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with professional staff, senior level executives and the community at large
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
- Proficient in sales process (writing proposals/SOWs, elevator speech, key participant in capabilities overview, ability to pull in right people to help with lead gen process, deal structure capabilities including project allocation plan build-out skills)