Skimlinks is the leading content-to-commerce platform globally, helping publishers monetize their editorial content, and marketers find people who want to buy their products.
Skimlinks’ platform creates new revenue for publishers by: automating the affiliation of commerce-related content, and syndicating the resulting shopping-intent data to marketers and merchants to help them reach consumers interested in their products or brands. This data-as-a-service – Audiences by Skimlinks – is now the largest source of shopping-intent data available to marketers for use in the platform of their choice.
Skimlinks’ mission is to help publishers be rewarded for the role content plays in driving sales, and to help merchants understand what is driving those sales.
Skimlinks is used on 1.5 million websites globally by companies such as Buzzfeed, Refinery29, Condé Nast, and AOL/HuffPost. With this network, and its connection to more than 24,000 merchants, Skimlinks sees the content-to-commerce journeys of about 1.6 billion people monthly.
About the role:
As Agency Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Source, grow, and maintain new business primarily from large data buyers.
- Be a brand advocate for Audiences by Skimlinks to all relevant buyers and influencers within the agency ecosystem.
- Proactively build and maintain an extensive network of contacts throughout the digital advertising space.
- Maintain and manage a healthy pipeline of meetings, prospects, and opportunities.
- Work closely with Product, Technical, and Marketing teams to ensure expertise and delivery of products to clients.
- Communicate ongoing sales activity through regular pipeline reporting.
Do you have the following skills and qualifications?
- Business Development experience with pipeline management in a structured sales environment.
- Experience selling audience data products within the programmatic landscape.
- Ability to manage a large portfolio of accounts.
- Be an entrepreneurial self-starter.
- Confident selling value versus price.
- Comfortable working in a fluid and dynamic startup environment.
What is like to work at Skimlinks?
Skimlinks really focuses on supporting employees consistently develop new skills, solve complex problems and have fun whilst learning. Every team member gets dedicated time and budget to spend on their individual learning & development. You drive your own learning agenda.
We are massively proud of our team. We are lucky to work with really smart, fun people. There is a great social scene and so many ways to let your hair down: team events; pub quizes; tag rugby teams; football leagues; tough mudder training and much more!
We spend a lot of time looking at different ways that we can commit to helping our employees find satisfaction in their work and beyond. There is a strong focus on our collective social responsibility. You will get paid time off to volunteer and the opportunity to get involved in company-wide community events.
Benefits include: Share Options; Bonuses; Gym / Wellness contributions; Childcare vouchers; Flexible working; Pension; Healthcare Insurance and much more.