Skilljar is seeking a versatile Frontend Engineer to join our fast-growing team. This person will join a full-time remote team that is responsible for the frontend development of Skilljar's online training platform and content management dashboard. In addition, they’ll be joining a small and rapidly growing team, where they will have a direct impact on the product.
We’re looking for someone with a successful track record as a software engineer in an agile release environment. You’ll be joining a small, close team that is rapidly growing, where you’ll have a lot of flexibility and will be self-paced. You will also direct input into our product and the direction for the frontend.
- Develop web applications using the latest technologies including Vue, SCSS, ES6, and webpack
- Write high-quality code and participate in design and code reviews
- You like working in an agile, iterative development process
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and backend engineers to build delightful user experiences
- Demonstrate product ownership and strong social skills
- Estimate time to completion for tasks and provide updates to project managers
- Comfortable working with a fully remote team
- You're an outstanding teammate with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability working in a professional, production environment.
- Production experience with ECMAScript 6 (ES6) and have used reactive frameworks such as Vue, React, or Angular.
- Knowledge on standard methodologies for the full software development process, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Insight Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Texas, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, and New York.
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.