Skilljar is seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our growing Talent Acquisition team at Skilljar. This role is crucial to our success as we look to aggressively grow the company this year. In this role you will be the primary contact for all candidates interviewing with Skilljar; scheduling interviews, coordinating debriefs, sending offer letters, managing processes within our ATS, developing content for social media, and much more! This is an excellent opportunity for someone that enjoys working cross-functionally and is looking to grow their career in recruiting.
What you’ll do:
- Become a master user of Greenhouse ATS (applicant tracking system); pull weekly reporting to be shared across all levels, including Executive.
- Coordinate with both hiring managers and candidates to schedule all interview activity; including phone and virtual interviews, debrief meetings, etc.
- Administer all job postings, ensuring that all job boards are kept up to date; track and report on job board strategy, usage, and productivity.
- Aid in reviewing all job applicants for preliminary fit for company and role.
- Develop unique and creative employment branding campaign concepts that align with corporate branding and resonate with audiences.
- Manage our social media presence including Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Prepare and deliver offer letters to candidates and own candidate records management.
- 1 year of recruiting coordinating experience in a fast-paced technology environment.
- Proficient with Google Suite, ATS (Greenhouse is a plus), LinkedIn, Glassdoor.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent years of relevant experience required.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Zillow, Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, and Colorado.