Skilljar is seeking a project manager to join our fast-growing Professional Services team. This individual will support our professional services engagements by driving end-to-end execution and delivery of projects from conception to release, working closely with our customers, customer success, engineering team, and other stakeholders as needed.
We’re looking for a motivated, highly-collaborative, task-oriented, self-starter who is a great listener and comfortable communicating with customers and internal stakeholders. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- Manage delivery schedule and status updates to stakeholders of technical professional services engagements/projects.
- Meet with customers and prospects in presentation of technical professional services.
- Working with customers and prospects directly as the first line of technical scoping for technical professional services engagements.
- Translating business needs and feature requirements into engineering-ready epics, stories, and tasks in preparation for delivery.
- Participate in the agile software development process; planning and tracking progress of professional services engagements.
- Produce statements of work documents (SOWs) in accordance with our internal processes and with close collaboration with technical resources.
- Work closely with other engineering teams, providing input/feedback on product enhancements.
- 3+ years of project management experience, preferably in a technical delivery environment, working directly with external customers.
- knowledgeable on best practices for project tracking and delivery, including scheduling, risk management, status tracking and updates.
- Laser focused on delivering high-quality engagements, with excellent judgment on delivering value to our customers that aligns with our product roadmap.
- Demonstrated experience in bringing strong, data-driven business and technical judgment to decisions. Ability to adapt your approach to meet the needs of the project/customer.
- Highly self-directed, welcomes ownership, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- A collaborative team player with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively partner with different stakeholders and engineering disciplines.
- Enterprise SaaS experience strongly preferred.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
We're disrupting the $130 billion corporate training market with our modern, easy-to-use, enterprise training platform. Our inbound customer demand has been phenomenal and we are beginning to scale up for growth. We are a professional and experienced team, highly collaborative, and enjoy team lunches and a fun and balanced work environment. This is an amazing opportunity to join a funded, early stage startup!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Zillow, Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, and Colorado.