Skilljar is seeking an experienced customer marketer to join our fast-growing team. This individual will bring a customer perspective to all programs. You are a strategic problem solver with excellent cross-functional collaboration and influence management skills. You have proven analytic skills, keen attention to detail and ability to overcome obstacles.
We’re looking for a motivated, hands-on, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You are nimble, highly-adaptable, and able to think on your feet. Excellent written and oral communication skills are a requirement.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup with dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- Create the vision and execution for Skilljar Connect 2021 (User Conference)
- Manage and improve the Customer Advisory Board
- Develop and improve community engagement with Slack channels and Zendesk community
- Build positive relationships with our best clients as testimonials and speakers.
- Understand customer lifecycle marketing for upsell/expansion
- Manage Customer Research e.g. NPS, Customer Satisfaction
- 8+ years of marketing experience working in a fast-paced technology environment, ideally enterprise software and/or B2B SaaS
- 5+ years of experience in customer marketing
- Proven skills with analytic tools e.g. excel, salesforce reporting, hubspot
- Facility with social media, email marketing, webinars
- A collaborative team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent years of relevant experience required.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Insight Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, Arizona, and Florida.