Skilljar is seeking a FP&A Manager to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate will be an analytical problem solver that uses data to advise the business and ultimately drive company growth. They will support our high-growth trajectory and will work closely with our VP of Finance & Operations to help Skilljar achieve our goals.
This role will support all aspects of the budgeting, planning and forecasting processes. This individual will work cross-functionally with other business leaders and use data, tools and process to help the business make well-informed decisions.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats, thrives in a dynamic environment, and is passionate about building processes and automation. Strong candidates will be forward-thinking and highly-collaborative. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- Assist in leading annual operating plan, budgeting process and mid-year re-plans; partnering with all budget owners across the company
- Lead, measure and report performance against financial plans and metrics to quantify financial risks, opportunities and insights to the business
- Build, develop, & maintain sophisticated quantitative models to improve forecasting/planning across key business metrics driven by key business drivers and trends
- Prepare business forecasts and results for executive leadership; assist in preparation of board and investor materials
- Responsible for ad-hoc analysis and scenario modeling to support business partners and finance leadership to assist with decision making
- Partner with VP to automate and improve planning and reporting processes
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a combination of FP&A, Corporate or strategic finance, accounting
- Experience in SaaS/Software and growth stage companies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
- Sophisticated Excel and data visualization skills
- Proactive, thoughtful, & highly organized; able to work quickly while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to partner cross-functionally, influence, and connect with all business partners; ; comfortable in a virtual environment
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Insight Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, Arizona, and Florida.