Are you a digital specialist who will drive our marketing efforts forward? Skilljar is seeking a creative, customer-centric marketer with a successful track record in B2B demand generation. This role is a terrific opportunity to get in early at a rapidly-growing business, developing a new category of software solutions.
You will work closely with content creators and product marketers to plan and execute digital marketing acquisition campaigns across multiple channels so flexibility, teamwork and problem solving skills are essential in this fast-paced environment is essential.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter. Join our rapidly accelerating startup with dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster. This role reports to the Director of Demand Generation.
- Develop and execute programs to generate pipeline through lead-generation initiatives with a focus on digital programs, nurture paths, paid media, email campaigns, and webinars.
- Coordinate digital spend and marketing budgets, including monthly reporting on forecast vs. actual, cost per opportunity, account penetration, and pipeline return.
- Design and execute testing program for emails, ads, and landing pages. Recommend and implement improvements to increase conversions.
- Track, measure, and report campaign performance including MQL, SQL, and pipeline. Consistently assess and optimize program performance to meet campaign goals and team metrics.
- Provide analytics and reporting to leadership teams, that define where we are against goals and how we will adjust to reach them.
- Collaborate with sales and business development to ensure close alignment and understand lead quality; optimize marketing campaigns accordingly to deliver the strongest quality lead flow.
- Manage technical aspects of marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies.
- 2-5 years proven experience in B2B digital marketing
- 2+years experience using digital campaign tools like AdWords and Google Analytics and editing content in a CMS such as Wordpress.
- 1+year experience using HubSpot or other marketing automation tools as well as Salesforce.com.
- Demonstrated ability to build positive relationships with partners in Sales and BDR/SDR.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Insight Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, Arizona, and Florida.