Skilljar is seeking a versatile and proven technical services engineer to join our rapidly growing team. This role serves as a technical resource bridging the gap between engineering and customer success. As part of a small team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to work across many skill sets.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic, highly-collaborative environment. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- Implementation: Be well-versed in Skilljar’s platform and product capabilities, and partner with Skilljar’s Customer Success team for all technical configurations and integrations. Participate in technical conversations with customers, and leverage strong knowledge of technical concepts to provide guidance with implementation and solutions.
- Triaging & Escalations: Own technical requests through resolution and communicate results to all stakeholders. Troubleshoot technical issues, review code, and offer suggested bug fixes.
- Documentation & Research: Contribute to the creation of customer and internal-facing technical documentation. Partner with Skilljar's Product team in researching and documenting potential new integrations and internal projects.
- Experience programming in Python, or another scripting language.
- Experience with Rails, Django, or some equivalent MVC framework.
- Experience with REST APIs, HTTP, SSL, Single Sign-On (i.e. OAuth 2.0 and SAML 2.0) preferred.
- Experience in a client-facing technical role, as well as collaborating cross-functionally.
- Highly self-directed and comfortable in a small, unstructured environment with ambiguous and rapidly changing requirements and designs.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the Customer Education Platform of choice for mid to large-sized enterprises. Trusted by leading global enterprise organizations like Cisco and Verizon, Skilljar’s SaaS platform empowers Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage, and retain customers and increase product adoption throughout the customer journey. We are a team of bright, passionate Skillets with Amazon roots and startup drive. Centrally located just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle, the Skilljar office is a fun, perfectly-caffeinated, and creative place to be (come check out our 3-D laser printer). Apply to join us!
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.