Skiff is the workspace of the future: privacy-first, decentralized, and end-to-end encrypted. Skiff enables individuals and organizations around the world to choose what they share. Usable, beautiful, and uncompromisingly secure, Skiff already enables thousands of people to write documents together more effectively and creatively.
We’re a Series A company backed by Sequoia Capital, with the Chairman of Alphabet, the CTO of Signal, the former CSO of Facebook, the CISO of the NYTimes, the CEO of ScaleAI, and others as advisers and investors.
- Manage, develop, and scale the infrastructure backing Skiff’s platform, including decentralized storage networks, cloud providers, databases, and content delivery networks
- Work with Skiff’s backend and security teams to architect and secure Skiff’s platform
- Improve engineering standards and processes, including integration, monitoring, incident management, review, and deployment
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Familiarity with scaling infrastructure from 0-1 in at least one large cloud provider
- Interest in developing, learning about, and working with decentralized identity and storage networks
- Experience developing infrastructure-as-code
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment