We're making privacy accessible to everyone. Skiff is building a beautifully designed and security-first collaboration platform. Today, more people write, share, and communicate online than ever before. Yet, the internet hasn't evolved to meet the same expectations of privacy and trust we expect offline. At Skiff, we constantly think about how we can empower people to work together.
We're looking for talented Product Engineers to help us bridge the gap between usability and security. At Skiff, you'll be implementing features for our privacy-minded customers around the world as we quickly grow.
- Engineer and ship core product features from design to implementation. (Example: You could add a new component to our UI library for selecting date-times to expire viewing access).
- Improve reliability, efficiency, and performance of existing components. (Example: You may optimize the way file previews are rendered on the dashboard).
- Build cross-platform web components leveraging React, GraphQL, and Node (Example: Designing models for documents to be decentralized among users with different permissions - view/comment/edit).
- Experience with modern UI frameworks. You’ve already built and shipped apps leveraging technologies like React, GraphQL, Node, and web packaging.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities. You care not only about how things look but why they’re being built in the first place.
- Experience with statically typed languages, including TypeScript
- Experience in web and server performance optimization
- Prior work with mobile web and/or native mobile development
- Passion for privacy and security.