Our client is expanding rapidly and are currently looking for people to join them in working on some of the biggest IPs. If you have not done so, please take a look at this opportunity in The Netherlands! This client studio is looking for Sr. Programmers who are willing to get down and dirty bringing the greatest games to all current platforms.
- Offer, architect and maintain solutions for new technology supporting our own games.
- Lead small teams in creating our finest adaptations.
- Extend and maintain our in-house cross-platform engine, Silverware.
- Passion for making great games.
- Management and leadership skills.
- At least 5 years of professional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent programming skills in C++.
- Experience with cross-platform development.
- Experience with console development.
- Strong English communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Be proactive, self-motivated and keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and grow professionally.
Six Foot Staffing was conceived as a solution to a challenge that traditional staffing agencies don’t understand - the intricacies and staffing demands of the games industry. Our team is made of staffing veterans who are subject matter experts in the gaming space. We consider ourselves to be connectors of dreams and people, and that is not a responsibility that we take lightly.
Six Foot Staffing is committed to supporting workplaces where employees are empowered to fulfill their career goals and their contributions are celebrated and valued. We are looking to place people in a variety of roles in some of the most exciting studios in the world. These include opportunities not immediately associated with gaming and entertainment, such as administration, project management, and human resources.
Six Foot Staffing is a full-service staffing consultancy that connects entertainment companies with high quality candidates. We create strategic staffing solutions that recognize the importance of balancing culture and lifestyle fit in concert with talent and experience.