Our client is looking for Senior Engine Programmers to help them with their new IP.
They are an independent Game Studio that develops their own games, adaptations of other games, and they do some co-development work as well. They started 10 years ago as a 2-person team in a garden shed, and now have over 40 people in a newly renovated office just outside of Eindhoven, in the Netherlands.
Our client encourages an open and collaborative atmosphere and they surround themselves with incredibly talented people who naturally promote a culture of discovery and innovation. As they are a small company, you will have a chance to work on many different projects.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position or have shipped multiple titles
- Excellent programming skills in C++
- Experience with cross-platform development for Console and PC
- Experience with low level Engine programming
- Able to navigate large code bases
- Optimisation experience for consoles and PC
- Foster innovation; you are continuously looking to improve products and processes
- Be proactive, self-motivated and keep a positive team-oriented attitude
- Strong English communication and writing skills
- Porting games
- Graphics programming
- Console Certification (TCR, XR, Lotcheck)
- Working on AAA titles
- Passion for creating great games
- Offer, architect and maintain solutions for new technology supporting our own games and finest adaptations
- Extend and maintain our client's in-house cross-platform game engine
Six Foot Staffing was conceived as a solution to a challenge that traditional staffing agencies don’t understand - the intricacies and staffing demands of the games industry. Our team is made of staffing veterans who are subject matter experts in the gaming space. We consider ourselves to be connectors of dreams and people, and that is not a responsibility that we take lightly.
Six Foot Staffing is committed to supporting workplaces where employees are empowered to fulfill their career goals and their contributions are celebrated and valued. We are looking to place people in a variety of roles in some of the most exciting studios in the world. These include opportunities not immediately associated with gaming and entertainment, such as administration, project management, and human resources.
Six Foot Staffing is a full-service staffing consultancy that connects entertainment companies with high quality candidates. We create strategic staffing solutions that recognize the importance of balancing culture and lifestyle fit in concert with talent and experience.